Thu, Jul 08|
Power Skating - Developing - Session 2
Gain confidence to win more races in the game on offence and defence with Landonedge Skating's expert instruction + feedback. Developing Program for Skaters aged 5-10 years old. 6:30pm-7:20pm on Thursdays from July 8 to September 2.
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2021, 6:30 p.m. ADT – Sept 02, 2021, 7:20 p.m. ADT
RBC Centre, 259 Commodore Dr, Dartmouth, NS B3B 0M1, Canada
About The Event
Through Landonedge Skating programs players will build confidence in their skating ability by practicing using their body position, blade edges, and stride direction to generate fast and efficient skating.
Developing Program 1 - Skaters aged 5-10 as at December 31, 2020, or skaters new to skating in the past 2-3 years.
- Thursdays July 8 to September 2
- 6:30pm - 7:20pm
- RBC Centre, Dartmouth
- Session 1 - Balance and Edges
- Session 2 - Forward Efficiency
- Session 3 - Effective Corners
- Session 4 - Backward Mobility
- Session 5 - Building Speed
- Session 6 - Stop and Go Again
- Session 7 - Putting it Together 1
- Session 8 - Putting it Together 2
Programs limited to 24 skaters
1:8 coach to skater ratio
Certified and trained skating coaches
Developing - Waiting List
Join the waiting list to be the first to register when COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed allowing more skaters to return to the ice.